The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Wednesday, October 06, 2010


I can't stand Las Vegas... I truly hate this piece of shit town....

anyhow, Had a truly amazing time in Cali. with my family. They are way to kind to this nasty old pirate for sure... They are amazing people and deserve the very best. On Saturday we headed down to Santa Cruz and enjoyed a day at the beach and the shop's of Downtown Santa Cruz. I absolutely love Santa Cruz, and if I ever get to escape Las Vegas... that is where I would like to go. I would be a freak amongst freaks and somehow that is a very comforting feeling. Sunday we headed down to Berkeley and walked around checking out the shop's. We had an awesome dinner at "Nan and Curry". Later that night for the first time (and hopefully not the last) I got to enjoy Arcade Fire at the Greek theater... I am not bullshitting here... simply amazing... best show I have "ever" (sorry NIN) seen. Hands down.Here is a link to my Facebook if you would like to see the pic's as there are just too many to post here and I am lazy. Just click the link and friend request me.
-------> LINK OF DOOM (to pic's) <---------

here is a link to one of the best (one of many) moment's of the show.

Sunday, I enjoyed a pretty quiet day walking around and soaking in San Francisco, my cousin meeting me and hanging out with me till it was time for me to fly home.

Then... the sad flight back to Desert Prison Hell.

which bring's us here...

back to boredom.

Naw, just yanking your chain. I am going to see The Vandal's at the end of the month and hopefully we (Gabriel and I) will be seeing The Aquabat's, Reel Big Fish and Goldfinger.

other then that, the day's go by and are mostly sad and boring. Once in a while thing's are not so glum but hell if you read this blog, by now you have realized that even when I am happy I am still a whiny prick. Yeah I still miss my ex-girlfriend, yeah I am super lonely these day's but I am alive right? I will eventually find someone to love me and put up with my shit ;)


Love Captain PirateFace.

________________________________________________________________________________________


one last jump in the ocean.

i didn't want to drown.
i didn't want to be out here
all alone
again.
The dark rising water will overtake me.

but i am breathing.

my heart beats buried within my chest.
faint.

but i am living.

My strength and grief will become an island.
Where my rainstorm's will be solitary...
but with a comfort that i can still at least enjoy the rain.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
















i guess you deserve the right to be rid of me.
and i have the right to one day try and love again...
and still miss you once in a while.







No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski