The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Thursday, October 07, 2010

and just when I thought it was safe to get back in the water, the fucking shark eat's me...

so, woke up today feeling like a big shitty clown.
a not-so-funny-mostly-sad-clown.

Don't you just love how certain smell's, place's, sound's and thing's all trigger memories? And you have no control of what or how it is triggered. So every time that happen's to me I get either pissy, sad or hyper? makes sense right? and lucky me... today it is "Whiny Bitch Day" or as I like to call it "WBD DAY". Who is this whiny bitch? I, of course!

But it's cool.

I know it's a chemical imbalance in the brain.

I know medication would help.







fuck pills.





I can just ride the Captain's dark ocean waves until the end of time. I would rather be a shitty me then a pretend happy facsimile. So yeah... Fuck Pills.

Hey if they work for you and they provide some kind of semblance of normalcy... right on.

for me...

fuck those pills.








I just keep thinking if I wasn't so damn unbearably lonely I wouldn't feel so fucking horrible all the time. And since the rest of the world need's me "together" I get to smile all day externally acting like a happy asshole... Meanwhile I carry all this nasty emotional baggage right in the gut's... the gutty work's as it is.

then there are the moment's I just sit and fucking cry...

and those moment's come more often than I would like.






Christ. I can't even bribe people to hang out with me..

Then again I am Captain PirateFace, the name fit's, the disposition fit's.
Crabby emo pirate captain delivering sub-par poetry on the waves of the internet...

well... fuck you too ;)





Godbless,

rot and love and passion and remorse...


Captain PirateFace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here is a memory that my make you smile...

Luv Muppet.

You wouldn't have to pay me to hang out, maybe just read my first published music review.. http://joonbug.com/lasvegas/frequency/Posh-o-itively-Punk/qmDu6oIui7j

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski