The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Saturday, May 19, 2007

welcome my son, welcome to the machine


From the dawn of civilization, he has existed in order to undermine it.
His only enemy is the status quo. His only friend is chaos. He has no
government ties and unlimited resources. If something goes wrong, he is
the cause.

Every corner of the earth is under his surveillance. If you
do it, he will see it. Always. he believes the powerful should be made less
powerful. He has heard the voice of society, begging him to destabilize
it. He is Captain PirateFace


.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
Do you know where you are? You are at the Door to Dreams. To Black Miracles and Dark Wonders - Another Life of Unknown Pleasures...And it's yours
-pinhead-
.
.
for those of you who give a shit, i have not been able to write much lately due to work hours. when i get home i have full intentions of writing but end up passing out when putting the creep to bed. just a very tired person lately, as i write this i have already nodded off twice...
i am having a crisis in faith. i am starting to think that there may be no god.
those of you who come here for the drivel i dispense on a regular basis, i have a question to ask... now, i have asked this question before and got little to no response, which leads me to believe:

a. nobody reeds this garbage
or
b. nobody feels i warrant a response

hopefully neither, but fuck... i too live in reality.

my question is, if i put my $$ into self publishing, would any of you buy it? would you tell your friends about it? would you buy it for a friend? (or enemy? for those who truly hate my work).
you can comment here or e-mail me at captpirateface@aol.com, any response would mean the world to me....


so... on with the crap.


leading us off is an "oldie" i recently reconnected with and was actually pleased with...
(which is a rarity in itself... me being pleased with my own work) i hope you enjoy...........











Animals

this noise produced from our throats
this laughter.
this scream.
begs to be recognized
to be known
our vocal chords are strained and hoarse

On the 23rd day of December in Las Vegas, Nevada
2 people fought like animals in a lone apartment building
one walked out that night with a permanent scar above her right eye
the other sat in the restroom weeping with a cup of Drano in his hands
but was too much of a coward to do himself in.

In the wind soft buzzing like static ignites our memories
warm patches of air surprise us in a shiver of discontent when the cold air hits us again
and we never wear enough cloths to be comfortable
this desert is full of surprises tonight.

On the 16th of January in Las Vegas, Nevada
a young man sits across a street watching the shape of a woman
slowly undress before her closed blinds
instead of joy it makes him sad knowing she can never be his
little does he know it only takes a fifty dollar bill to make her bark like a dog.

All the little ladies are in heat tonight
and us gentlemen walk the streets at the ready
dry humping the air
drooling on our tux
full of arousal
as animal control seeks to clip away our manhood

On the 14th of February in Las Vegas, Nevada
broken hearts are mended and rescued
and true love gets the sharp end of a knife
as the couples Love, destroy, fornicate, pleasure, buy
and give sad eyed goodbyes
I yawn as I wait for her to stop talking so I can kiss her mouth

Animals in the streets
Animals on the farm
butchered
eaten
domesticated
loved
Animals tearing it all to pieces.



one more "oldie" for shits and giggles eh?

Sucker Punched

Boy: Hey grandma!
(Grandma pulls back her fist and swings with a hard right connecting with her grandson’s jaw)
Boy: Jesus Grandma! What the hell was that for?! You coulda broke my damn jaw!
Grandma: ………Pussy…….
(Grandma walks of laughing)

*

The time for swallowing of the poison

Taking a sip that turns into a gulp.
A gulp that turns into a broken glass slammed to hard against the bat.
Chin hitting the asphalt leaving skin and dignity.
move along to the next dive.
And when sitting at the bar, you slip out little poems of truth and pain.
Some truth's and most lies...
but put full belief in every single one.
The bartender pretends to listen and empathize because he needs the tips.
The ladies don't even turn there heads anymore.
They can smell the lack of success, they can smell death.
Some might say that it's the poisoning of the soul.
You say it was poisoned a long damn time ago.
A sip becomes a gulp.
A gulp becomes a sigh...
and eventually, ends in tears.



Let the end of the world come baby, I've got my man pants on!

Apocalypse?
The end is near?
I figured that out the day I hit puberty.
The day I got popped in the nose by the neighborhood bully.
When my shirt met the blood running down my face.
I knew about such things after my first strong drink.
After my first used condom.
I knew the day my pride took a vacation and never came home.
When the biblical end comes I have a few words that need to be heard.
When the end is here, I will be the guy with a stern face in the corner ready to straiten Jesus Christ out.
I have some questions that need answering.
I have spent every waking second since the day I was born working on dying.
Haven't we all?



Let me love the hell out of you

November 18th 1978, Jim Jones led the mass suicide and some murder of over 900 individuals.
And the romantic in me would like to believe that some died holding hands.
Let me love the hell out of you.
This wicked old heart of mine, ready to burst.
Like the twenty kiloton bomb let loose at Trinity on July 16th, 1945.
Let me love the hell out of you.
But baby, you don't need any kind of history lesson.
And all I want to teach you is how to love a damn fool like me.
Let me love the hell out of you.
Worse things have happened right?



the untimely death of sweet goodbye's

A look past the iris of my eyes and I begin to get nervous with love and blink.
And to take you in is an enormous challenge...
My heart had been scraped and hollowed out so long ago that it becomes near painful to fill it with you...
but it's a pain I gladly embrace.
I take my bitten down nails and pinch my skin to make sure this cant be a dream.
It hasn't been for some time.
When our lips meet the world goes mute and I can feel the electricity in the air.
Many years later when you break my heart into a thousand pieces, this memory will be the focal point of pain.
But for now it is mine.
All mine forever and ever.

*
goodnight

Captain PirateFace

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski