The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Thursday, May 31, 2007

two men enter, one man does not care.


Life sucks as usual.
Things need to end... "soon".
All I know are mosquito's.














i am so tired of being sad






______________________________________________________________

A happy poem for my cousin.

The sun is shining big and beautiful like the balls of a well liked king for all his subjects to see.
A cartoon cat holds my hand and we skip off to a grassy hill full of cotton candy tree's and naked women all saying,
"Come over here Johnny."
Money and Lemon drops rain down from the blue, blue sky and our grins are so wide and shiny we blind every angel in heaven.
God winks and the pool party begins.
Such a life!


Blessed are thee

My pockets are as empty as my childish heart.
The water of my soul is placid with dark horrible things lurking just beneath the surface.
And worst of all, I have forgotten the comforts of a simple, ordinary kiss.
What have I done?
Where has all the resounding, uplifting hope gone?
Down the well with pennies and pitiful wishes kiddo.
Sitting in cold dark water.


Breaking the ice

I have found you in the same room we both had thought empty.
Searching for our demon's, that have all been long gone for some time.
In the darkness we touch one another's face and feel something all to familiar.
A face wet with tears and mouths turned down into faces given way to disdain and sorrow.
Let me hold you for a moment.
Let me softly kiss those lips.
All selfish I assure you, as I am starved for human interaction.
We don't have to say anything.
Not a single word.
I understand this burden all to well.
Let me lighten that load as I shrug free from mine.
Dream with me tonight.
And lift this curse from one another as though it had forgotten to exist.



sleepytime

Rest this head on pillows.
Close those tired eyes and melt into this shared darkness.
Hold me tight and don't let go.
And, I swear to do the same...
I will not lose you.
Meet me in the middle of a pleasant dream.
Goodnight.






































































Boo!














































Answer: Captain PirateFace





p.s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ur sadness breaks my heart

sheri

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski