The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Falling from grace... the Angel must sell his armor to get by.


Again and again, however we know the landscape of love

Again and again, however we know the landscape of love
and the little churchyard there, with its sorrowing names,
and the frighteningly silent abyss into which the others
fall: again and again the two of us walk out together
under the ancient trees, lie down again and again
among the flowers, face to face with the sky.

-Rainer Maria Rilke-


___________________________________________________________

At this very moment I am listening to an amazing album (as of now still un-released, but when it is I fully intend to buy it). The Arcade Fire's "Neon Bible". One of the most amazing albums to have come out in the last ten years. Please, do yourselves a favor, the second this album is released (Early March, the third I think?) Go out and buy it immediately. What an amazingly beautiful album....


Here are a few of the albums track's lyrics...




Very amazing stuff... very "real"

___________________________________________________________________

Quick stepping

The night she tore my heart out I began to walk...
Up walls and on ceilings.
Knocking down light fixtures.
Leaving footprints in hard to clean places.
The reality she held together faded fast.
And for the first time in a very long time...
I was having a ball!



Panic attack in the loving arms of a whore.

We sat on the bed.
This bed that had taken part in more sin and sweat than most prison riots.
We sat there...
not fucking.
not kissing.
not even praying...
we sat on that bed holding one another, silently crying real tears for one another.
not a single one for ourselves.
we cried for one another...
mostly out of pity.
a bit out of our own weakness to save one another.
like watching one another from a distance on passing ships, waving back and forth as our ships sank into dark cold water.
unable to save each other.
that night she didn't charge me.
that night I didn't tell my wife.



Sunken eyes

this congregation , kneeling and praying.
letting little sobs out into snotty used tissue.
stuffing a collection plate with equally snotty filled cash.
paying for salvation from your sins.
eyes sunk in from lack of sleep.
thoughts turning to:
the husband back at home fucking the mail carrier with her tight little shorts.
the child crushing up the pain pills and snorting it up his nose.
the empty house filled with empty take out boxes since she ran off with your brother.
the higher the payment the better chance your salvation will be at hand.
lawyers and clergy.
stunning shark smiles.


I am looking for the person who used to be me?

This fool in this wrecked body...
just cant be what I grew into.
Devastating.
Charming in that pathetic one legged dog way.
The world fills in around me.
I am in oblivion.
and then a run down cafe surrounds me.
And the 2 a.m. drunks sobering up with burnt coffee.
And the whores with smeared make-up from sweaty sex or back hand slaps.
I hurry to bed and count the seconds...
1,2,3,4,5,etc...
That much closer to death



Every day.
Every night...
I feel there is this gigantic dark wave coming for me.
Filled with bad dream flesh eating fish.
Every day.
Every night...
there is this darkness waiting to envelope me,
kicking and screaming.
My skin is crawling and as time sneaks up on me...
it's getting harder to swallow.
Please save me.
Don't be the one who remembers this moment as the chance you had to save me...
and failed.
cannot rescue myself from this nightmare.






Goodnight everyone...

This old Captain loves some of ya but hates the guts of most of ya.




Captain PirateFace






No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski