The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Monday, February 19, 2007

Pouring on the agony and sweet sweet emotion baby!


So, this weekend we went out and drank like fish and had a groovy time for G's birthday. I gave her a surprise part at "The House Of Blues". Good times, lots of scratch spent. We then went to a bar called "The Griffin", the majority of people there were very "yuppie" but we had an outstanding time anyhow... I harassed all the people in the bar when I found out that the jukebox had "he Arcade Fire's album "Funeral" in it. $5 gets you 18 plays so I picked a load of Arcade Fire, some Morissy, Some muse and some Pixies thus changing the Yuppie mood to one of confusion.

Here is a picture of us all at Gina's Birthday dinner at "The House of Blues"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Also, G and My Mom and my Grandfather headed down to the Tropicana on Sunday to go to the "Titanic" museum/exhibit only to find it closed... but right after we found that out, who do we run in to??? Zach Braff form "Scrubs" and "Garden State". Me being the huge dork I am ran over to him and asked for his autograph... let me tell you, the guy is nice as hell!! I apologized for bothering him and for being such a dork and he said "It's cool, I ask for people's autograph's all the time." He shook my hand when I told him how much I dug his movies and then asked what my name was when signing my paper... Said "take it easy" and I told him to enjoy Las Vegas.
I am so glad he wasn't a prick, I really enjoy his acting and if he was an ass it would have ruined it for me... anyhow... I scanned the autograph for all you wacky kids to see and am including his picture if you have no damn clue who he is...



I am doing alright tonight. So we shall just leave it at that then hmmm?

________________________________________________________

I feel the shock wave coming

Some far off place is dead and gone.
slowly being drowned by rainwater and gray mud.
Some far off place with my escapee soul.
Little boy pure.
Wading through the mud slowly turning to quicksand.
Sucking my little boy self into the bubbling mud.
And there is nobody there to save him.
nobody.



Open eyes and the sky is raining down on this terrible face (again and once and for all)

Eyes open as the rain collides on retina blurring my vision.
I can see the hand of God descending upon us.
And I close my eye pushing out the rainwater and God has disappeared...
abandoning me, yet again.
The rain washes the grime from this face.
Mixing in with the tears.
Praying for lightning.
Praying for thunder.
Praying for God just one last time...






Goodnight everyone and everything... talk soon.

Captain PirateFace

1 comment:

Woman said...

you lucky bastard I love Zach Braff! I want to meet him :(

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski