The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

You know, I would do it all again...


not a whole lot to say tonight.



so on with it...






a broken promise

When I was in love, I was promised paradise.
I found a fortress.
Heavily guarded by all manner of beasties.
Creatures special made for the city of nightmares.
I still have yet to find the courage to scale the castle walls.
And to make sure I cannot forget the love I came for...
she sends down a note signed with a kiss...
bathed in sweet perfume.
The note saying...
"Can you send a real God damned man?"



I am sending mixed singles with my one track mind sitting sweetly in the gutter

Will she love me still when I whisper sweet poetry in her ear, as I slowly pull up her dress and zip on my finest leather zipper mask?



the sunset screams our names as it drowns itself in the ocean

The ghosts pick vacant spots in there remembrance of our doomed affair.
The empty wood swing where hours were carefully wasted with you swinging away and giving valued opinions on the world around us, me sitting in the grass pretending to be interested while looking up your dress.
The broken bed where love was made, promises were broken and sweat and tears mingled as we held on to one another all night long.
The empty park bench where you broke my heart the very last time.
The same bench I sat motionless and alone for hours holding on to the memory of you.
The same bench my ghost haunts now...
waiting for a strong wind to take me somewhere slightly less painful.






more this weekend...

Captain PirateFace

3 comments:

Benjamin Hall said...

Nice stuff man.

Woman said...

I love the poem about love A LOT its really good! Please publish your book I want a copy so badly

Fetus Emporium said...

You have no idea how much I like this. I hope all my help with those fliers is helping you get this out. We need to hang out more by the way. Gabriel can come too if he wants.

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski