The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Dorothy had a whore corner at the Emerald City in OZ.


Leave The Light On by Lagwagon

So please leave the light on after you've gone
Leave the pictures in their aging frames where they belong
Leave the bed sheets unclean, and they will reek of you still
Cover me in resolve

So please leave the imagery
I can twist it
Dissociation and obsession
Superstition and pain
I can carry them on too,
Bury you once again

If I could bring this memory to life
[I'd apologize]
I'd live to make you say what they can't
[I would make amends]
They'd all love to have you back but...
I'd give anything to bring you back to say goodbye
___________________________________________________________________

As I type I am listening to an amazing song by Land of the Loops called " I confess ". Go steal it now...if you can find it. As I write I am letting Xanax lull me to sleep. So the writing may suddenly go all, "FUCKED UP!". or not...
Glad it's Friday night. But people are mad at me again as I am a constant fuck up. So what's new right? Today I felt pretty good as I know I have a best friend for life by the name of, Gabriel (My beautiful little boy). We are just great pals. We have tons of fun together and not a single rough thought enters my gigantic head when he and I are together. That kid is pure magic.
Now blaring through the headphones is The Violent Femmes song "Please do not go".
no more shuffle, I think I will stick with these bastards and get ready for a little "Kiss off".
"They'll hurt me bad but I wont mind. They'll hurt me bad, they do it all the time."..great lyrics from the aforementioned song.
Mr. Blond Versus Captain Spaulding? With Guns... Mr. Blond. With hands and/or other weapons my $ is on The Good Ol' Captain. Why I bring this up? Who the hell knows for sure.
My wife said a pretty rough statement tonight... I think I may have deserved it.
She said: "You are only interested in people when they are interested in you. But when they find out what your really like and lose interest you just cut off completely"...... Ouch!
Does that mean I suck because I don't stick with people when they find out I suck?
Or, Does it mean I don't try to be a better person and live up to the image I project when I am revealed to be a fraud? Or does it just mean I am a shitty person regardless? That sucks.
Anyhow, I have felt this way for some time, but it still hurts to hear the love of your life validate it. Well as I say, no worries... such is life eh?
Shit... it's human to suffer and even more human to bring that shit down on yourself...
am I right?
I want some charcoal and oil pastels so I can pretend to be an artist for a few hours... even though I am having a tough ass time being a friggin' poet.
I got two poem titles to work on tonight from some readers. One from the amazing, and darn tootin' sexy (sorry ladies he is MARRIED), Ben Hall of www.Blueskycomics.com. And one from my cousin Glenda who is a legit "Suicide Girl" model... and I think that is rad and scares me all at once as I have no desire to see one of my "baby" cousins, semi to fully nude. Yikes.
So this week as a whole besides swimming in the Apartment pool with my best pal, Gabriel and working, as a whole it's been quiet and boring. So... Fuck all this rambling and on with the poem's.... Like I said in the last "Blog" Send me a poetry title (Raw or Gentle or Mean Spirited... Fuck! Any weird as title you like) and I will destroy it's integrity with a insta-poem! Yay!

On with the tragic comic's self gratifying play on words!



Poem title by: Ben Hall
"The words of confusion"
Words by: Captain PirateFace

She looked at me and spoke.
God damn it these moments are happening more often now than not.
She speaks and looks angry and I have no clue what she is saying.
And it's not like a hearing loss issue either.
She speaks and it comes out like...
like.... the adults sounded in the Charlie Brown cartoons..
"Bwah Bwah, Bwah Bwah Bwah Bwah!"
I shake my head in confusion and she slaps me and leaves the room.
I chase after her telling her I just could not understand what she was trying to say.
She looks back and yells out a final "BWAH!" and gets in the car and drives off.
And I think to myself... "Christ... There has to be some kind of pill to fix this... right?"


Poem Title By: My “little” cousin Glenda
“fatboy eats foot”
Words by: Captain PirateFace

The theory was how much is "Too many drugs"?
The hardest thing for a chubby boy like him in High School besides the "Chubby" issue is that he had in place of where his left leg should be, a wooden peg leg.
The pirate jokes got old quick.
But he couldn't really blame them...
His mother had caught him many times standing bare chested in torn shorts looking in the mirror with an eye patch on yelling "Aaaaaaaaaaaaarg Mateys! Walk that plank land lover!"
So back to the question, How much is too many drugs.
All it took our boy to gnaw his own foot off....
A tab of acid... that had really been just your average postal stamp.
And damn if you don't feel a little silly after having a fake bad trip and gnaw your foot off in a lunatic crazed fit brought on by a placebo and a little bit of hunger.
But he had thought to himself...
"Now I have an icebreaker at the bar when I grow up and try to pick up the drunk chicks."
Some of us dream big... and some of us dream in nightmares.


Why are the troublemakers always the saddest?

I walk and my soul drags behind.
A gentle breeze like the breath of a small child blowing out candles...
Sends my weak and tired soul tumbling to the ground.
And I don't notice a thing and keep walking on.
Ready for a new feeling since I have worn these out beyond recognition.
I want the feeling of kissing a sobbing face.
I want the feeling of a rainstorm in the desert, feeling the rain on my tired closed eyes.
I want the feeling of being missed.
I miss me, the old me.
I wish I had the skill to sit at a piano and play sad songs.
Sad songs and glass after glass of cheap wine.
My dreams are cheap.
And nearly every time I cast one of my many demons out...
a more sinister rotten one takes it's place.
Giving me such charming new ways of hurting the ones I love.
It's a car crash.



Move these memories

The night opened up and snatched the sanity from the girls I was to ever fall in love with.
What a God damn wicked moon to allow such a heist.
Guess there was a meeting I was not prithee to.
Must of figures if I was half crazy they may need to be full crazy.
And like the infamous Wolf-Man... The curse keeps on.




FUCK! That's all I got tonight...
As I was falling asleep I had the love of my life wake me up in the most romantic of way's....
FIGHTING WITH ME! FUCK YEAH I LOVE THIS SPECIAL LIFE!




Goodnight and good fucking luck to us all.

Captain PirateFace

1 comment:

Benjamin Hall said...

That was AWESOME!

You are a true wizard with words my friend.

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski