The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Sunday, July 15, 2007

A visit from God? Who is that fella anyhow?

















For my old friend Sheri, who came up with the title for the poem below....

When life turns around

So often the madness had set in.
So often the nights crying in bed softly as to not wake up the world.
And so often... lost in thought while the job suffers.
You grew up for this?
You counted the days in youth for an adulthood of pain and suffering?
This joke we call life.
But sometimes we luck out.
Sometimes we get sick of the pain in the stomach.
Sometimes instead of falling on our face, we avoid the fall altogether.
When life turns around, those precious tears will be reserved for heartfelt moments, laughter so hard it hurts and a tear jerker in the movie theater.
The sunrise will remind you that you made it to another God damn day.
And for once that is a good thing.
Too many of us wait in the shadows, in the darkness we have created for that moment.
I have seen it come for many and pray to whatever God will listen...
That one day it will find it's way to me as well.
I just hope that moment does not pass me by.

_______________________________________________________________

Now most of you know for a fact that I am "not" a spiritual man. But the poem title that my friend Sheri sent me screamed for a little absolution. I mean, Christ... I think I am due to write at least a few poems about redemption. Things don't have to be sadness and pain at "every" moment... You need not worry, I am a pro now at writing about the flipped coin aspect to that. The losing and the failure.... If they gave out awards I would be recipient. I just didn't want that feeling tonight is all.
If you don't like it...

well...

do some soul searching....

and "Fuck right off"....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Goodnight

Captain PirateFace


P to the S.

Friends, Family, And bitter Enemies...
Please keep the poem titles coming as I am having a damn ball with them.

Rock and Roll.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made me cry, that was so good. Proud moment. I am going to hang it on my wall and look at it always. New title is = Foodgasim (an orgasam about food) o.k. were watching the stupid food network channel and my husband kepps going, umm yummm. I thought "Foodgasim" in case you were wondering.
Sheri

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski