The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Thursday, January 11, 2007

we are living in the land of the lost


Good Evening,

I hope you all are doing swell.
I know most of you are probably sleeping right now.
.....wise......
Today was horrible at best.
My (top) supervisor act's like we do shit in our job (I work in the school district as Campus Security) when in reality we are busting ass on a daily basis. In fact I stopped a kid from getting seriously beat down yesterday, I had to tackle a bigger kid to stop it. But they don't see that. This "supervisor" also insists that Campus Security can no longer be in the building. So like children (the kind parents hate) we are banished outside, even though we write reports, fix lockers and use the security camera's which are located.... inside the building...yeah. I also found out one of our kids in the special education classes has been diagnosed with cancer. I really don't have the words to describe the sadness I feel for that child. And to top it off, my little guy, my creep, my monkeyhead, has a very bad cough right now and is on medication. (He and my wife had to wait at Urgent Care for almost a total of 6 hours today, and he was just so sick he didn't even complain...poor little man) So my head is full... I feel down hearted and full of pain.
Sorry, I know I sometimes get a bit "EMO" on you all from time to time but these days just seem to happen...allot.

And here is whatever I can come up with...
Enjoy.

oh and comments are greatly appreciated.

p.s. Thank you Sheri (I think you are my only fan).

Goodnight,

Captain PirateFace

___________________________________________________________________________


Starving the mad dog

We are twisted up in our guts.
Hurting for a sip or an insertion.
Crawling like insects do.
Stinging and biting like insects do.
Heavy footsteps on bare wood floors.
Ech through my soul and rattle my teeth.
With the women weeping over open casket burials.
And the men wave from Heaven and Hell.
“Father, why do they cry?”
“Because the dead cannot.”





Sorry for everything

The priest’s watch the angel fall, and with it their hearts.
The Church’s burned to the ground
and the whores no longer had a place to be forgiven.
The collection tray’s will never again feel the touch of bloodied money.
God smiles and watch’s way up on high…
Refusing to lift on God Damned finger.




Why me?

Forget what you know about me.
I am a solid white lie.
I can’t steady my hands.
There is more drugs in my body than soul.
I know exactly what you want to hear…
But you still wont hear me say it.
I truly love you.




Love story


Took a survey the other day…
Let people vote if they cared if I lived or died.
The results were surprising.
I wanted to hold you in my arms and you still
wont give me the time of day.
I drop twenty dollar bills in front of the beauty queens gone barfly
In dives that forgot to ever close…
I barely get rejection in dark cold ally’s poorly lit.
I wonder if my guardian angel can see me?
I write poems on bathroom walls and napkins.
Nothing changes…
I am chained to my own head.
My thoughts drowning me in missing you and my varied complaints.
I am sick of being sick.
And when the sun rises…
You won’t need a survey to tell me if you care if I live or die.




Silence is empty.


I am purified when the spirit moves me to confess to you.
Strangers I will never meet walk with me through Hell.
It’s here in the dark I strip down my skin and flesh all the way
Down to the bone…
Slutting out my heart and soul.
It all rolls off my tongue and it sanctify’s my total being.
I give this away for free as it is my only currency I have that’s worth a damn left.




Why do kids have to die so young.

Sitting on the end of their bed.
Looking for a reason to go on.
To no longer be scared.
Dying for lost causes.
Killing little pieces of me with them.
We all cry for them.

_____________________________________________

See you on the flipside...

Captain PirateFace

No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski