The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!



Jesus!


It's been one crazy year for sure... another one in the bag. I wanted to write to everyone, first to say "Happy New Year!!!" and to secondly... hear myself talk...hehehe.

I hope that this next year is a kind and gentle one to us all, I know for some of us it's been a very rough year. It's time to take that year... wad it up... and throw it in the crapper AND FLUSH THAT SHIT.

I know what I am bout to say will sound very contradictory but, here it goes...

Try and stay positive. Don't let the bad times beat you down. Be good to your fellow human beings, we make enough enemies in this life as it is. Reconnect with friends from the past. Know your limitations but keep setting goals. Help each other through dark times... God knows I am in constant need. And lastly... Be one with "The Force".

God, I love you all so much. I hope life just keeps getting better and better for you all. Keep the good Karma out there as I just know that someday, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but someday, it will return ten fold.


Lots of love
John Robison A.K.A. Captain PirateFace
<-----look at the little emo fat kid!!!


p.s.
I didn't set foot on the strip but instead stayed home with my wife and son. When the strip fireworks started Gina and I ran like bat's out of hell to see them go off (I live on Koval which is a stone throw away from Las Vegas Blvd.) And damn was it a beautiful site...
I badly wanted to share it with you all but by the time I got the camera all I got was smoke, so attached are my glorious Happy New Year Smoke Pics!







p.p.s.
love ya Chris, Get home soon so we can finally change the damn world and... be safe.



Goodnight

No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski