The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Saturday, July 09, 2011

The Captain knows about "Night Terror's"....







                     So... can't sleep... i wonder why??? oh i know....







Sometimes i think restlessness and insomnia and night terrors is just a way of purging the bullshit in my mind.
my insecurities, my failings, my nerves... all peeled away layer by layer... i just hope i turn out okay when i run out of layers... :)



Played in the rain with my boy tonight... what a cool little man... he is getting bigger and smarter by the day.. makes me feel a wee bit older... and so proud that such a dumb bastard such as i can have a hand in creating the coolest little boy on the planet... your kids are all cool and all but mine.... "Badass"   ;) ;)


       Hey! Here's some Rentals! 




          into the shallow

as we embrace and sink into the mire
we connect and break god's contract
moving into one another as a new life
a new breed
always in love
always in rapture...









scars

i got some
deep ones
i have a thick one on my chest...
from the time i plunged a pocket knife that i got for my birthday into my breastbone..
or the one the crazy 7th grade girl gave me when i was in eighth grade 
on my arm with a piece of broken glass...
because i broke up with her friend.
or the dog bite
or the self mutilation
or the drunken fistfights
or the bike wrecks 
or beatdowns 
or whatever...

i hope i never get another scar again in my life.



quick like a bunny

as we get ourselves into various...
shenanigans...
we must live to love
and breath
and sex it up
and be god damn bunnies once in a blue moon!

quick!

...like a bunny....

(with much respect to Hunter S. Thompson




so what do you think my chances are of getting back to sleep hmmmm????



astounding

the darkness and fog lifts
the abandon heart beats once again
and the blood is pumping into the veins
making this old beast howl at the stars again
she touches my hand and i fall away
into a place where only she can find me..














Okay... really gonna try and sleep now... Goodnight and sweet dreams!

Love,

Captain PirateFace 


and then back to work on Monday...



oh... and give yerself a treat and go check out http://www.isthishyperrealofficial.com Pretty Boss yo!

No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski