The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Monday, March 28, 2011

just another manic monday....






W O W


Somebody was a big sissy baby this weekend filled with memories and touching moment's that made him act like a weepy little girl.. Guess who????


nevermind.



So, I usually spend a majority of time "Bitching, Whining, Complaining, Etc, Etc, Etc.... this blog is my sounding board people! and usually when i want to sound off i am in a sad or "fucked" mood. But today... I wan't to talk about... my son.

i know a grip of parent's that always beam about their kids... how sweet, smart and great they are... and i am sure they are just extra lovin' on their kids but some of their kid's... not all of them... are assholes.
not in the adult sense of the word... you know... in the kid sense. Like.. "Damn... That kid just bit me and told me to fuck myself"...you know... Asshole kids.

anyway, i have to say i was very lucky with my son. He has the biggest heart i have ever encountered. He is just such an empathetic little man. And... AND!!! i am certain that the boy is a musical genius and will one day blow the socks off this world. He is friggin' 7 and he has been teaching himself dozens of songs on the drums and piano... all by ear. Not only that... even though his daddy can be a whiny bastard from time to time... He just loves the hell out of me... and finally i am in a point in my life where, yeah.. i may be lonely for female companionship (i.e. "relationship" ) but i can proudly say i am the kind of father i want to be. But, will always strive to be better. Not for me but for that little crazy boy i helped bring into this world. He has great taste in music, he is silly and funny and dramatic and brave and a flirt.... he's my son... Gabriel. The very best thing to ever happen to me.. or ever will.

end dramatics.

Have a great week Sin City and beyond...

Love,

Captain PirateFace

No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski