The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Oz is over the rainbow...


To die in such a lovely place in such a horrible manor.......
so strange....















on with the mother fucking ruckus...





walls

passionately you step outside protocol...
You walk away from the bleeding and the dead and place your interest here in the dying.
You vacate the room leaving a microscopic trail of wet misery in your salty tears.
The hand alone and misguided into holding on to one another instead of our vacant lover.
Quiet wishes wasted begging the miraculous return of the deceased straight back from Hades.
Your soul is in torment as the soul you seek is on a playground a hundred thousand miles away,
giving courage to a little boy with crutches to go down a slide crutch free.
Just proving the point that, maybe...
just maybe, this world does not have to be so bad every waking second.



the things you hate the most.

Welcomed in a tight grip full of broken glass and blood.
Hiding the pain or just putting it into a different subconscious file.
The look in those eyes tell savage stories...
Stories of heartbreak and fear.
Death and misery.
The smell of it reeks upon you.
One small piece of metal found buried in your heart.
Waiting like a discarded rape victim.
Poisoning the blood with rust.
You smile.
Later eating fire and cowering angels.
You make a perfect coward.



keep doing what you do

God has left something imperative out of me.
As in, I am broken and in need of repair.
A walking contradictory.
I feel out of place in this skin.
Begging to tear off these facades and be the real me…
Whom I have yet to meet.
Tell me who I am.
Tell me how I should be.
Am I doing alright?
Am I living this life correctly?



failed humanity

the street outside begs for me to be alive with blood on my hands
with fur in my teeth.
Drinking in the violence.
I am the worthless.
The prowling cold.
The smiling salesman…
A penny for your thoughts?
A trade of information?
Walking off with your most vital secrets,
While you hold heavy handed my gift to you…
A balled up fist full of nothing.
Trust me.



Words left on your empty pages

This time it will be truthful.
No intricate lies.
With a heavy heart and a mind rot and plagued with melancholy.
I beg you all not to judge me.
Remember I am a fragile human just like the rest of you.
What parting words could I offer to anyone?
Could I be clever?
Could I be scathing?
Could I reject God?
Could I embrace the Holy Spirit in hopes of absolution?
Most likely… not.
I could tear you all up with the honest truth.
The truth I promised not only twelve lines ago.
Shake you all up with revelations.
But, I love you all too much to lay such a cathartic heavy burden
on your already much tired backs.
Sweet dreams sweet loves.
Goodnight kind family.
All my Love to you my son.

I am not yet ready to join such a dark place.
I hope and pray I never will be.
But I scare myself often.





(Just gotta love this kid...)











Goodnight............................................................



Captain PirateFace

No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski