The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Saturday, December 30, 2006

a heartbreak bomb has exploded in my guts



Pink Floyds - One of my turns

Day after day
Love turns gray
Like the skin on the dying man
And night after night
We pretend it's all right
But I have grown older
And you have grown colder
And nothing is very much fun, anymore
And I can feel
One of all my turns coming on
I feel
Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

Run to the bedroom
In the suitcase on the left
You'll find my favorite axe
Don't look so frightened
This is just a passing phase
One of my bad days
Would you like to watch TV?
Or get between the sheets?
Or contemplate the silent freeway?
Would you like something to eat?
Would you like to learn to fly?
Would ya?
Would you like to see me try?
Ohh, No...

Would you like to call the cops?
Do you think it's time I stopped?
Why are you running away?



Hello.Goodbye

I think she desperately needs me to feel like a rotten little
animal. She broke my heart again tonight. I love her so
much and just wish she could treat me like a human being.
I miss the comfort of being loved. Doesn't she?
Anyhow, I have been enjoying some good movies, some good music..
I would like to share this information with you.

a great mix tape/cd...
1. Daniel Johnston-the story of an artist
2. arcade fire-intervention
3. the appleseed cast-mountain halo
4. the sinking ships-i hope your teenage dreams find you well
5. a whisper in the noise-hell's half acre
6. tv on the radio-wolf like me
7. steve burns and paul ford-in the park (squirrel and rat)
8. placebo-meds
9. the pixies-wave of mutilation (surf rock mix) from "pump up the volume"
10. pink floyd-one of my turns
11. nine inch nails-beside you in time
12. muse-starlight
13. the killers-read my mind
14. frank black-headache
15. explosions in the sky-first breath after coma
16. bright eyes-devil town
17. big star-holocaust
18. bad astronaut-the thirteenth step
19. aphex twin-avril 14th
20. a perfect circle-the nurse who loved me

and as for a few films to tickle your fancy (you perverts!)

Zardos (insane over sexed 70's sci-fi)
Four Rooms (if you ever missed this gem rent it now, Tim Roth is badass!)
The Devil and Daniel Johnston (even if you hate his music this story is heartbreaking)
Little Miss Sunshine (you will laugh, cry and laugh some more)
Any Bill Murray movie... (heck...why not?)

so here is some craptastic crapola!

Love,

Captain PirateFace
A.K.A. The spineless Superman!

_________________________________________________________


she is a hunter, he is… dead meat.

Like the age old song said…
She’s a man eater.
The skull fits snug between large salivating jowls.
Christ we pray…
I hope she breaks a tooth.



sleep until wake

The bad dreams have become almost pleasant.
The night terrors are now holding my hand.
And I always wake up just when her and I
begin to kiss.
Sleep escapes me now.
Like a stolen luxury.
When I dream tonight…
I will dream of you and your greatest doom…
And my pathetic love.



Somersaults in the Garden of Eden

Too many sunbathing wrinkled bodies in this small space.
Loud music blasts from the tree speakers playing the “Blue Danube”.
And flat beer flows freely from the stone Cupid fountains 3 inch dick.
I run lighthearted and boyish through the crowd swinging a machete…
The damage is beautiful.
The swimming pool clogged with soggy piƱatas,
Full of melted chocolates and hard candy.
The telephone rings wildly in the background and someone picks it up sobbing.
And when night falls we will set this house on fire and hope the flames hit
the fireworks in the attic before dawn.
In the meantime this photo album keeps me company.
Staring at the faces of the miserable and now dead, playing pretend smiles at
happy birthday parties, holidays and sexual intercourse.
God bless us… everyone.



Victory and Salvation… a new God Damn Winner! (Yet Again)

They told her she would fail at everything.
They laughed when she got pregnant at twelve.
They winced when they found out who the father was.
She swore the father was the devil.
Having her baby in an asylum, followed by immediate shock therapy.
The times she was happy were brief but, she could always count on them.
She could paint for an hour a day…
Little oil paintings of her half devil offspring.
Growing from infant to child, child to young man.
Handsome and wicked.
And on the day she walked out she had tucked under
her arms ten of her very favorites.
The son she birthed picked her up in a limo and lovingly placed
the portraits in the trunk.
Driving off to the countryside she smiled a vicious grin
past the window and past the tree’s.
Past the cloudless sky and beyond the stars in Heaven.
She would now paint for two hours a day.
And that was ok with her son, and the limo driver.



The fat man cometh

Half runs and panting for breath and water.
A horrible sight to see.
I blame the mirror for ugly truths.
I thought I was winning the race but then realize that the fat bastard
lumbering towards me was no other train wreck than myself.
Lifting up the shirt to reveal pale fat gut.
How could his lover do nothing but despise this beast?
Hiding in some corner in a far off room she probably feared being crushed.
The little nagging voice blasts louder than ever into the eardrums…
Put down the meat and pick up the pen.
Just let me catch my breath.



Something wonderful and armed to the teeth with insanity and love.

He sits in my bed as I sleep playing with his toys just to be near me.
Has long conversations and adores the mess I am regardless.
And after too much time has passed for both of us and we catch a
glimpse of one another…
His walk becomes a spirited run and a leap into my arms throwing his arms
Around my neck and hugging viciously.
Saying the most pleasant three words spoken by the most pleasant small voice on the planet… “I love you”.
Sometimes he is full of rage and plays at insanity.
When you call him on it his feelings are hurt easily and the tears come quick.
Just like his Daddy.
Even at his worst most people can’t help but fall deeply in love.
His power is great and he has you all in his grasp…
Those who think that this is an in-truth, just wait until you meet him.
The wicked little angel that is my son,
Gabriel.



This battle will kill us all but I can guess you will keep fighting.

Mud and tears and blood and rot are not romantic.
There is no love in splintered tore off limbs and mouths hanging open with the blank stare of one who caught a rare glimpse of the reaper.
These battles are the salt on the wound.
Survive and be haunted.
Die and become the ghost.
Take a look at the sky, the land and the oceans.
There are no Heaven and Hell that you can see.
Lay down your weapons.
Embrace each other for just a moment…
Then, if you must…
Continue with your genocide.



Empty spaces

You hate me.
Of this I am sure.
And when you are a memory it will slowly take me apart.
The shadows will creep these halls and end in the places we would sit and talk.
The smell of you will be on every pillow and chair.
And as my strength leaves me and my muscles tear away, I will spend long hours staring at the pictures that captured, for just a moment, your beautiful face.
The kind soul you used to have.
The soul I ruined.
And the phone calls will leave me wanting as you hang up on this venomous voice you have grown to detest.
This home will be a tomb in your absence.
And as it’s architect all I can do is write sad little poems of what I lost.
Of what I keep losing.



The machine

Open up the cage and fill it with fear and pain.
Fill it with perversions and guilt.
Fill it till it’s full and press the big red button marked,
”Danger”.
My machine breaks it down.
Makes it compact.
To the size of a single pill.
Swallow.
Repeat process.



Sideshow boy

I will not be abandoned ever again.
I will not be forgotten.
I will set fire to the sky.
I will stand up among the sideshow freaks and break iron chains.
I will not give up… yet.
I will not abandon you all.
I will not forget you all.
I will be there suffering with you all.
The same spear through my ribs and the same crown of thorns.
I love you all you rotten bastards.
And I will suffer with you as long as there is breath in my body.



let it.

Let it fit into us.
Let our love carve itself into our souls.
Pray for our salvation with one another.
Passion and love and hope dripping from our every pore.
No more black days and starless nights.
Save us from us so we can grow.
Let our diseased love purge the sickness.
If you still want me…
Just say.
And I will love you beyond the Angels lies.
Beyond the bravery of the kamikaze fools destroying our delicate outer skin.
I want you in my heart, I want you in my love.
It has to be this way.
You have to be the one.
Love is…
All that you could be.
Just open up your arms and your heart and look me in the eyes.
And tell me…
Can you love this void that stands before you?

Goodnight sick puppies.

Captain PirateFace


p.s.

Would you like your site linked here?
Send an e-mail to Captpirateface@aol.com with your site address and info
and a promise to link this piece of shit blog on your site and together we shall make
magic happen!



p.p.s.

R.I.P. Mr. Brown

No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski