The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Kill the head and the body will follow.


Just a little post of pure "Cheese" writing.
Thank you few champions of my curios ramblings...
you give me an excuse to vent my lunatic wares.

As Ali G would say... "Respect"

Captain PirateFace

Me, now, tore up.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
_______________________________


I was a cherry bomb and she was atomic (a whole other thing)

Even these days I am a small explosion compared to her.
I would burn up and crisp just getting close to her.
As I had in the past, time and time again.
And if my heavy heart cant take me away from her brilliant
light fast enough…
All that will be left of me will be a shadow on the wall.
Distant and arms raised with all the other damn fools.



Kill the head and the body will follow

I am sitting here and
the world around me moves on.
Keeps breathing.
Loving.
I ask to start all over again.
To non-existent ears.
I ask what this thing is I have become?
Not even the ghosts respond to my wanting question.
Selfishly I disappear from the world.
They all have yet to notice.
Leaving the self pity behind.
I exchange it for a friendly wave goodbye.
A warm smile.
And a full heart in an empty shell.
Wandering into the void.
I want to be missed and I know I can be replaced.
But for only a moment I pretend that’s a lie.
That there is no other.
Sometimes we love too strongly.
And, sometimes I hate too strongly.
Sometimes I give up too easily.
But, can you really blame me?


There is an answer to this riddle

I breath in life and poison and children’s little white lies.
I exhale violence and empathy and abusive language.
I am not calling it quits… yet.
I will not plea insanity.
I crawl along on broken feet and bloodied knees.
Hope is my painkiller.
Love my emergency medic.
I am not trapped inside this fishbowl of dread and doom.
I am standing behind it looking for a clear glance through.
I want to defend and prevail and be courage and savior.
I want to pull the bones from the dirt and hand back the souls.
I am not in the dark.
I am in silent film grey.
And I love you all…an>
Even when I lose sight through the bad dreams and lonesome days.

I will sift through the collective night terrors and find small pieces
of our humanity and put it all back together.
Even if it may be Frankenstein’s monster, almost too horrid and heartbreaking,
but yet still sweet enough to enjoy those tiny flowers next to a sun filled stream.
I will bring those monsters into the light and we can enjoy this together.


Marion from "Wings of Desire":

Longing.
Longing for a wave of love that would stir in me.
That's what makes me clumsy.
The absence of pleasure.
Desire for love.
Desire to love.

goodnight kiddo's

No comments:

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski