The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Monday, November 27, 2006

Keeping it together. (THE DREAM MACHINE)

THE.DREAM.MACHINE.

Hello. Not much to say really. I hope you all are well. I am tired and not
sleeping enough due to a fantastic cold that refuses to let go. The cough is
the best part of course. Tonight I am going to try and dream something I want
to dream about. I am going to push for a 1940's dance studio with every one
dancing very dramatic, dressed in suspenders and small brown hats. Listening
to very dramatic piano and drum style music. I will let you know how that
works out. If you haven't met my son yet you are not really enjoying life...
He makes things (Things.. A.K.A Life) better.


P. to the S.
If you live in Vegas come see Gina and I at first Friday this Friday
from 5:00P.m. till' 10P.m.
She's got some amazing stuff. Also Frank and Ryne
will be there shaking their booty's.


On with the new shite poetry.


Love and Mexican Food,



__________________________________________________________________

When the time is right.

The sea will calm to a still and the sky will storm heavy.

Our hearts will explode or get torn up.

I will be walking with arms extended and hands held out feeling for rain.

With my feet heavy and soul weighed down I will struggle to avoid drowning
in my own tears.
I have a feeling it will be televised for the whole world to see.
Finally getting back at me for all those past transgressions that haunt me to this very day.

I ask forgiveness now because my apologies later on will be forced and deceitful.
I think about Jesus having it easy in comparison.
I will probably feel badly later on for that blasphemous thought.

Maybe.

the waste of it all


She is just like you.

A running joke and a dramatic violent punch line.

I remember seeing her cry in an almost human way.

She could fool the devil out of the deed to Hell.

She was my favorite moment, for a short period of time.

No little girl could have been more destined to break me up.

To take apart the man I had thus so far become.

Now I am no man at all.
Back to the boy.
Back to the fear.
Thank you so very much.


They feel sick


When God gave up and put his faith into man...

When the paper is crowded with little diatribes of love and perversion...

When the air tastes like those kisses that plague every knowing mouth...
Is when we have all given up and given in.

When they get together and break free from the choke chains and the familiar taste of blood in the mouth.
The night will be as fierce as it ever was before.
And these God damned animals will chase away into the darkness.
.

I close my eyes

I feel eruptive.

Like choking the life from whatever is in reach of my large unreliable hands.
I feel broken hearted.
Hidden lovers begging for a piece of what I can no longer ever give again.
I feel empathetic.

They are hurting and I am hurting and the whole of it all is hurting.

Every time I close my eyes...

I am afraid of where I will be the next time.

Sifting through my head in the darkness.

a thought and a condolence to the weepers


I have gotten too old in my skin.

My head is heavy full of tears.

When I weep I do it alone.

And when I sob…
I am still here.
I can’t fix you or us or myself.
I can’t scab up the wound and heal.

I can’t kiss the pain away.
My gash’s are open sores exposed and weak.

All I could ever do was soak up the pain and join in.

I am now a careless soul and have taken up refuge with the weepers.

What a proud clan of cowards we are.

leap from the mortal coil


Big party where all can pretend to have been my friend.
Put on some music and dance around the meat.

Love letters stuffed in the cheap suite.

And a photograph of an angel Gabriel.

A perfect evening to a dismal end?

Loved you all.

Far too long.


Dirty old men will write dirty little notes

Picked a fight and lost.
Nose swollen and Jesus Christ’s cross stuck violently into my right hand knuckles.

I bleed when I piss and I piss when I drink and I love hard when I drink
and
I hardly love when I don’t.
Little erotic messages handed off to dried up waitresses in coffee stained aprons.
Red hand prints across my wrinkled mangled face.

A hero’s hero.

An Adonis and Hercules in the body of a corpse.

I win.

I paid every penny I could find from the eyes of the dead.


I could have begged.
I remember hands upon me before the body fell apart.
I taught all my best tricks and now sit empty handed.
I am fooled.

I am fool.
Let me show you the way.

I can paint your corner black and shove your face into the darkness.

I will promise to be tender and will never laugh at your discomfort that I will provide.

It’s only love bites when the moon is full and my jaw snaps around your tender neck.
Smile at me because I promise I am smiling at you.

Sweetheart.


Dance with fat boy

I promise an over whelming experience.
Chubby digits holding tight to the waist and tangled in your thick head.
Slick with sweat and hideous you can’t help but fall in love while disgust sets in.

Slow dance and imagine a perfect prince in the warmth of bodies held close,
while rhythm sets in with beautiful music.

Then the terror sets in that every one is watching you and you stare wide eyed at
this grinning mouth that has eaten it’s share of horrible lonely meals.

Our truth is hidden in our lies.
I love you anyhow .

And I know that you love me…
wherever I may be in this monster suit.


The longest river and the farthest sea


The water connected and things started making sense.

We could see the dark outlines of animals unrecognizable drinking from the river.
The reflective silver moon.

The stars burning bright over our small souls.
The smell of wet vegetation.

The smell of a warm spring evening with a slight chilled breeze.

Maybe we forgot to take the right pills again.










g'night.

1 comment:

Fetus Emporium said...

Amazingly sexy. Ryne likey likey.

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski