The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

free of distortions


Dear God!

Things are just about as fucked as can be right now eh?
Last night my power got shut off... Am I embarrassed to say this... yes.
But it's honest.
That's one of the many reasons I have been trying to sell my goods on the e-bay.
It sucks being a lowlife loser... sorry gq.
Money has hit the all time low... I am using my creative outlet to attempt to hawk my goods...
God damn...
it was the worst of times.... it was the worst of times....
Well balls....

I miss being a kid, like 5 or 6, the world was a huge playground. Not knowing how fucked the world was... always living life according to what the adults told you to do and most of the time it just involved fun anyway... fuck I miss that.

Survive fuckers.


Captain PirateFace




force field

I indulge tonight in a revisiting of old times.
The harvest of memories long gone.
Some sweet and full of love.
Some sad, some bitter.
Fresh soil and screaming bloody newborn thoughts…
Plunged right back into the cold and muddy earth.
My eyes grow weaker and vision becomes blurred with every lingering tear.
I remember you the fondest…
And it’s killing me now.



Raw and painful from sobbing

A sad sight to behold.
Grown man.
Grown fat man...
hiding under blankets with a pillow pressed firmly against his face
to help quiet the sobbing.
He doesn't want them to hear.
He doesn't want to hear.
What a painful way to live.
A pathetic excuse of a breathing living thing.
Crying his... it's guts out.
Failing at life.
This is supposed to be a man,
a father,
a husband.
Not this beastly thing.
what happened?
This just shouldn't be.
This should not exist.
But it does.


More Later

The Captain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things will get better soon. They HAVE to.

*gives you a big bag of hope*

<3

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski