The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Sunday, February 08, 2009

so as the fucking gigantic assfuck of a world turns...

my car is dead.

long live the car.

my life.......................
rocks.


hey guess what?!?!?

SOME POETRY YO!!!



Enjoy the stink of it's raw shittiness....






Oval

There has been so much terror behind these eyes
I have used my tears to wash my vision clean.
And now I finally write.
And it brings real pain to my hand with it's
lactic acid and heartache.


One for the devil child (Gabriel) in waiting

In winter's cold biting air I wait for my favorite
Tasmanian Devil to exit the learning facility he
so eagerly terrorizes.
I wait and can't wait...
Missing him so bad the mess he will emerge in will
be no bother at all.

Crazy (under the bridge with the fat ass trolls)

We build insanity on Love...
And love, on insanity.
It's what keeps us eagerly waiting in the middle of
a freezing night, standing under a car port.
And this misbegotten love pumps blood...
Warm blood into my heart.
I stand here like the lunatic I have fought through
the heartache to become.

Madonna

As we prepare for moments we are unprepared for, I look to my
saintly lady and she prays for my salvation.
Absolution will only come through the victory of all that is set to destroy
everything I have ever wanted to be.



Dirty Sluts make the whole God damned world go round.

He loved himself a methwhore spitting out raw poetry and teeth
while screaming down the moon.
He loved himself that charming scared girl in her black attire and
her always present stories of failed suicide attempts and vicious razor
scars up and down her legs and arms.


Old Cat

Grey and white old lady cat gets comfortable on my lap.
She purrs with her little old voice letting out a small raspy
meow every once and a while.
I run my hand down her head and back feeling her old bones
sticking out.
That's all she is now...
Skin and old bones, and full fur that makes her look far younger
than she really is.
When I was a teenage boy and the world seemed so hard and stacked
against me, I knew I could always cry to her and she would lovingly
rub her head on my face to wipe away the tears and rub a gracious amount
of fur into my eyes and mouth bringing on small allergy attacks.
I look at her now almost 15 years later and I can't imagine this world
without her...
As her little white hairs get stuck beneath the keys of the keyboard as I type,
type, type away.

For Baby, Love Johnny


Call Girl

I felt like a "Lucky Guy"
Whatever the fuck that meant.
I had a slightly used beautiful girl hanging on my every
over thought words.
And it didn't even bother me that she was paid by the hour.


Devil Child Part Two

I stand outside sniffing the air, it smells cold out today
with a hint of Mexican food.
The sky is an amazing blue with a scattered cloud here and there,
fucking up the near perfect sky.
I ready myself for the most dangerous child in known history...
My little man, Gabriel.
I am patient and know that his day will be that much more chaotic
and fun when I hand him his $1 Ninja sword I am holding under my arm.

Life is just perfect beautiful sometimes.
Washing all my blues away.




gone.

I am looking through cracked windows and trying to capture her
smile one last time in my fading memory.
And every window is dark or boarded up or are too dirty to see through.
Knowing all the while there will never be a smile on her face again.


Understanding the infinite annoyance of being a writer.
(well, at least pretending too)

Can I live up to the Olympian challenge of life?
I can strive for these fingers to be torpedo's and rocket's
blasting and exploding hot burning ink all over the paper.
Madman laughter spitting little bit's of teeth with every cackle in
my thick headed skull.
Trying to fill this writers body with a wee bit of soul.


Well kiddies it isn't much but let me know what ya think.




Milk and Kisses

Captain PirateFace

2 comments:

Benjamin Hall said...

Great post John!

I really like the one about your cat and both of the ones waiting for Gabe.

Anonymous said...

I lovde your writting. It's so real, raw, I can feel it in my soul

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski