The best thing about life, Is knowing you put it together

"They look like big strong hands... don't they?"

Water rolls down the skin like tiny beads..
Eyes close so that they might see.
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This sun is a star in someone else's sky
Illum tangendo (touching him)
This moon is making someone cry...
Illum tangendo (touching him)

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"

Captain PirateFace say's "Ahoy!"
Updated by, Captain PirateFace

This is not an Exit

Never Say Die!!!





























"the tigers have found me
and I do not care."

Charles Bukowski



there is no fear here

there is no fear here
there is a fear here

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I give up, I give in...


So, Long time no talk eh?
So how have you been?
Your Holidays good?
How about that New Year eh?

fuck I hope 2008 is better then all this......


Revelations:
_________
Romance dies with marriage and that makes me very sad, and with marriage comes the constant threat of divorce. even though i love the crazy lady.... she just can't get rid of me.
_________________________________________________________
things will never be as magical as they were when you were
a) a little kid
b) a teenager
the end result: being a grown person is balls.
____________________________________________________________________
My bank raped my account (First time it isn't my fault.) My Auto loan vultures swooped in and stole funds right out of my account without my say so... and because of that my bank account got zeroed out and I started acclaiming over draft fee's... over $600.00 ti be exact. It's almost funny... with my life insurance I am worth more dead than alive.
Anybody know how to make it look like an accident?
____________________________________________________________________


the blood in your eyes scream that you are through with this charade.

She opens her mouth and stars fall dead.
Her chain reaction's set off cataclysmic events.
Man devouring man...
As the pooling blood overtakes her delicate, pale ankles.
Her heart an atomic bomb...
set to burst at the first sign of breaking.
Those open arms so very full of poison and you embrace them willingly.
You fool...
You rush into her arms so hopeful and with your blistering heart.
Praying...
If you get consumed...
may you both be consumed forever.




The blue persuasion of my already all to fragile heart

This room feels overwhelmingly large and lonesome.
As I sit here with pounding sad music hooked straight into my brain with the cold mechanical help of my quality headphones.
My window are blocked out by tinfoil and horizontal blinds but I bet my life all that lays behind them are uncaring stars and giant buildings mocking my income and dreams.
Am I prepared for the Atomic warfare on this highly visible ugly soul?
I am never prepared for anything...
as this cold blue light travels up and down my spine tickling nerve endings and turning the material that used to be my brains into small and uncontrollable rainstorms.
I look around with make believe tears in my eyes and set my quite life's soundtrack to slowly played sad piano and beg the question for which there is no real answer...
"When will this stop, When will this be real?"
God snickers holding a complicated diseased God hand in front of it's rotten toothed mouth.
I pretend not to listen.

like I always do.


The cat is out of the bag and dear god is it ever so pissed!

The secrets came quickly and fierce burning small holes in those fluffy white clouds where Angels sit to spy, relax and fornicate.
Hard questions that lovers fear from their significant... and insignificant others.
Questions that haunt a parent over the looming dead body of their child's grave.
Questions that deserve the answers nobody really wants to hear but cannot almost live without.
So a few of us began to answer.
Some knelt down on bruised and bloody knees and crawled back to their comfortable homes in their comfortable easy chairs and their comfortable shotgun barrels comfortably resting in their gagging mouth as a comfy little bullet erased the answer from their knowing minds.
Some found a liquid cure in a bevy of wicked drinks and Drano.
Some smiled politely and excused themselves and kept living life, dizzy and afraid of all the other questions they still had but dare never seek an answer.
They, You and I begged to let this feral cat from it's burlap sack.
It came out with claws at the ready and teeth craving the feel of a puncture and a violent shake..
and finally curled up on my lap as I scratched this strange creature behind it's ears.
Falling asleep with this feline of too many ugly truth's I am content keeping my questions all to myself.






I am back and fuck you!!!!!!!!



Love...
With milk and kisses....


Captain PirateFace

I leave you with a truly, Hauntingly beautiful song...
"A warm Place" by Nine Inch Nails featuring on vocals Stella Soleil

water rolls down the skin like tiny beads
eyes close so that they might see
touching him. (illum tangendo)
this sun is a star in someone else's sky
this moon is making someone cry
touching him. (illum tangendo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2008 is already off to a good start. 4 u.. u'r writers blockage is dissinigrating away.WOOOO HOOOO. CHeck 1

Sheri

How can you save me when you can't save yourself?

"nothing can save
you
except
writing.
it keeps the walls
from
failing."

Charles Bukowski